MILS services and staffing are still operatating. We plan to continue to operate as "normal" as possible because the services we provide are essential to our MILS community.
Please contact our office at 952-456-8064 if:
If you need to put services/job on hold
If you need more supports/hours time with your staff or client.If you need someone to run your errands - (This also includes staff who need errands ran - we have staff that will even run your errands - just don't ask us to find TP!)
Any general questions on MILS guidelines for COVID19.
We want to end by saying THANK YOU to our amazing community for working together to keep our operations running as smoothly as possible! We couldn't do it with our amazing staff and people we support!!!
Our office is closed (but we are all still working as normal). If you need to see someone please call our office to set up an appointment at
Phones - if you get our voicemail please leave a message and we will return all calls within 24 hours. Our office staff is very limited so we apologize if we miss your call
COVID-19 POLICY & PROCEDURES
Listed below are suggestions that we highly recommend that all of our staff and people we support implement immediately to help reduce their risk to becoming exposed to COVID-19.
Please feel free to reach out to our office if you have any additional questions or concerns at 952-456-8064. Or visit the CDC visit for more information at cdc.gov.
· MILS is requesting that all staff & the people we support limit their community outings to essential errand running only. This is a good time to focus on working projects inside the person’s home.
· MILS has postponed all MILS sponsored events until further notice.
· MILS encourage all staff and people we support wash hands at the beginning, several times throughout, and the end of their shift.
· Stay home or cancel your staff if you have respiratory symptoms (coughing, sneezing, difficulty breathing) and/or a temperature above 100.4. Please do not return to work until you are free of fever and any other symptoms for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicine (e.g. cough suppressants).
· Please notify MILS office if staff, person receiving services is sick. This will help us monitor our MILS community and keep everyone safe.
· Travel – If you are traveling we ask that you contact the MILS office. Based on where you are traveling – MILS may ask staff to self-quarantine up to 14 days upon your arrival home.
· MILS office and shifts with the people we support will remain the same as long as there are no symptoms from the individual. MILS will send out a letter, update our website, and Facebook when we will feel it’s safe to return back to normal community outings.